Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help! I'd like my fish. . . .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ksarcury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksarcury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! I'd like my fish. . . .
    Posted: May 23 2009 at 10:53am
Hey there,

Does anyone have any information on how to reach jacobse1 (Jeff) from Sugar house?  I bought some stuff out of his tank a few weeks back and paid him for the Flame Angel he had, but he couldn't get to it at the time because of the rockwork in the tank.  He was supposed to call when he could get to her, and I have pm'd him every few days since then with no luck!

I haven't been able to get ahold of him, and the two numbers he had listed on his original posting when he sold his stuff are both disconnected.  I didn't think he was moving quite this soon. . .

Cry

or maybe it should be Ouch

Thanks. . .

Kenna
90 gal. reef
12 g. nano w/acans
34 g. salano system
Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 10:59am
Id maybe just stop by the house, its most likely a bit crazy with the move etc.... 
ksarcury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksarcury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2009 at 11:07am
Thanks for the suggestion Nick.  Does anyone know when they were supposed to be moving?  We live in Bountiful, and I'd rather not drive down there if they are gone. . .  

Thanks.

Kenna

Edited by ksarcury - May 23 2009 at 11:09am
90 gal. reef
12 g. nano w/acans
34 g. salano system
ksarcury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksarcury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2009 at 11:46am
Update for anyone who has purchased fish from jacobse1 (Jeff), I just heard from his wife and they are still around and will get to us when they can. 
Something has come up that has delayed him completing his tank move, but they will work on it as soon as they can!

Wishing them the best. . . .

Kenna

90 gal. reef
12 g. nano w/acans
34 g. salano system
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic