Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

first suspended reef?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jessi Earl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessi Earl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2009 at 7:46am
Mark,

HOW did you get that to look like it is floating?? All of the others I have seen you can tell they have PVC in them holding them up. That is such a cool look! I am setting one up, and I would love to get it to look like it is floating, rather than just sitting on PVC.

also, you mentioned it has a skimmerless refugium, did you not run a skimmer on that tank at all? I am looking to set up a similar tank, with a ray, and I have a sump with skimmer in it, and I will be adding the refugium. Just looking to get some advice from someone who has done this particular setup before.

Jessi
"You become responsible for all you tame"
arthuriv View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arthuriv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2009 at 8:46am

Mark what size was that tank? Also what kind of ray was that?

Thank you!
Arthur
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2009 at 8:55am
Welcome Jessi Earl!

That ray and floating reef are now in a 180 gallon aquarium in Farmington! So not too far from you. Contact Dion Richins.

Mike

Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2009 at 10:03am
Blue Spotted Ribbon tail. Pm replied to.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
AvesSaltGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AvesSaltGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2009 at 11:47am
Absolutely amazing. 
Michael - 120G Reef Acans, Pom Poms, Zoas... Clowns, a firefish, and a coral beauty -purple tang, sailfin desjardinii, Filtration - sump, protein skimmer, UV sterilizer, 2 Koralias, refugium.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic