Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Member Appreciation Raffle on Tuesday!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member Appreciation Raffle on Tuesday!!!
    Posted: November 10 2008 at 9:28pm
Its that time again!!!!!!
The December meeting has typically been filled with non stop fun!!! This year is no exception!!!
From cool new toys for our aquariums. To the handing out of "Tank Of The Month" Plaques.

The election of our next years presidency and the appreciation for the current one.

Holy Cow it wouldn't be complete with out the annual Raffle bonanza!!!!

Just to give you a taste of whats in store. We have a Brand new 65g Aquarium to raffle off this year. OF course the new 65 comes with a New Stand and Canopy.

The aquarium is a awesome donation from AQUATIC DREAMS in Clearfield. Aquatic Dreams has been an awesome supporter of the WMAS and this year is no exception.

The Custom Stand and Canopy is a Beautiful Cherry / Maple mix brought together in awesome design. This was hand crafted and donated by Richins Carpentry in Bountiful.

All renewing  and new members that purchase your 2009 membership at the meeting will get 2 raffle tickets for the price of 1.

Is that awesome or what. More items up for raffle will be added to this thread as the month goes on. Come early, Renew your membership and have an enjoyable evening.

You might just go home with a new Set up!!!!!!

Edited by Holdencraft 33 - November 30 2008 at 10:42pm
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2008 at 7:48am
That's AWESOME!

Thanks Aquatic Dreams and Richins Carpentry!

Mike

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2008 at 9:01pm
Good thing the meeting is being held the day after I get paid.  So I will have money to get my tickets to win something or not and just give it to the club.  Because I never win anything anyways.
mr_tongate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_tongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 1:35am
how much is a years membership......?
220 reef
cell# 760.684.6122
POSTING PIC'S
http://zip-zero.com/wmas/imageUpload.php
pa_reptileman_4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pa_reptileman_4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 1:37am
24$
pitiful guppy tank.
shane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_tongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 1:38am
thats it ....? what does it intel? and what does it go for......
220 reef
cell# 760.684.6122
POSTING PIC'S
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 2:45am

The money goes for bringing in guest speakers, renting the meeting place, raffle prizes, paid member bbq just to name a few.  For your membership you get a paid members bbq, discounts at participating LFS's, half price frags at frag fests, access to the paid members section of the forum, you get to vote in the election for presidency, I know there is more but I am tired and I can't think of everything right now.   

DebBig smile
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
dukester48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dukester48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 3:33am
I am already making space for this.... no need to buy tix... I am positive
 this tank is mine.Big smile
larhalli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larhalli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 4:08am
Originally posted by mr_tongate mr_tongate wrote:

how much is a years membership......?

I think it is going to be $26 which includes a key chain membership this year.
Larry Halliday

West Jordan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_tongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 10:36am
ok sounds like im going to have to support the club and get mine this year 09
220 reef
cell# 760.684.6122
POSTING PIC'S
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 11:38am
woohoo!!! sounds fun. I'm going to be in cleveland visiting the fam. I'm guessing i can just renew my membership online. Also can i still get a cool keychain?!
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 12:29pm
The membership dues for 2009 will be increasing to $26.  This will include a laser engraved key chain to be used to verify membership at LFS, during club functions, etc. Dues for new members will still be prorated at $2 per month, but the $2 fee will be added to cover the keychain membership "card" regardless of when you pay.
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 12:32pm

We will also have tons of additives, T-5 retro, pumps, filters, gift certs, corals and other great prizes. You won't want to miss this meeting!

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2008 at 7:52pm
Remember the December meeting will be on "Tuesday" December 2nd. 7pm.
See you all there!!!!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
bgreenlee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bgreenlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2008 at 9:05pm
Are you only allowed to vote at the meeting, or can you vote by proxy? Sadly I will be in Denver that day.
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2008 at 11:50pm
There will be an absentee ballot available to those who can't make it.

DebBig smile
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2008 at 12:01am
Sweet I was just looking for a tank.   I have the perfect place to put it.  If I win you guys can sell me all your cool stuff.  Its like a win-win here.
Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2008 at 12:14am

DEAL!!!

DebBig smile

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2008 at 12:25am
Originally posted by bgreenlee bgreenlee wrote:

Are you only allowed to vote at the meeting, or can you vote by proxy? Sadly I will be in Denver that day.

Pm Jake for the ballot. Thanks for Voteing and Have a safe trip!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
MadReefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2008 at 12:55am
Can I win if I can't come to the meeting?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic