Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PAR meter Group Buy - Oct 27 to Oct 31

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
melev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PAR meter Group Buy - Oct 27 to Oct 31
    Posted: October 28 2008 at 12:16am
If this is in the wrong forum, moderators please move it where it belongs.  Amy told me to put it here, so I blame her publicly.  LOL

Reefcast is currently hosting a Group Buy for PAR meters.  Because we wanted to get the maximum discount of 40% off the retail price, we created a nationwide GB.  Within mere days, we knew we met the minimum requirement of 50 buyers.  As of now, 147 people are signed up to buy a PAR meter at $149 (plus $11 shipping), and more people are invited to join in this week.

All purchases are made directly to Apogee -- Reefcast is merely the organizer and sees no money whatsoever.  I'm buying one myself.

Here are the facts: http://reefcast.com/groupbuy.php
And here is how to order it: http://reefcast.com/purchase_instructions.php

Be sure to email us if you are buying one, so we can track how many people got involved in this epic group buy! Tongue
Marc

Visit Melev's Reef
Kahuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kahuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2008 at 11:21am
Did anyone locally take advantage of the group buy?
Yes, it's a loaded question.
Or does anyone in the club have a par meter?
Cell 801 860-7333
dew2loud1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dew2loud1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2008 at 1:34pm
Yes i did!!!,
They don't ship out for a few weeks yet, and yes I'm willing to rent it out once I get it.

It would be a good idea for the club to buy one and let paid members borrow it for a couple days at a time!!!!!
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2008 at 1:38pm
Kirk- I have one you can borrow.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic