Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WMAS BBQ photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WMAS BBQ photos
    Posted: September 15 2008 at 10:49pm
ok. so I have finished processing the photos that turned out, I have most of the protections turned off on the photos from the BBQ gallery, I didn't take these with the intention of selling them just with the intention of sharing them, So I am uploading them right now to my web site, http://photos.planetbeck.com,   .

the only thing I ask before you download is that you leave me a comment on the photos, what you like about it etc.... so I can get better at taking these types of shots, please be nice this is a public web site.

click on the photo that you like, and move your mouse over to the larger view of the photo, a box will pop up and at the bottom look for a save box,, click on that and the full size file will start downloading. there is no limit to the photos.

if you would like to have all of the photo processing done for you and just have a finished photo mailed to you there is the option of buying a photo, I did leave all of that turned on for only those that would like the option.

I also turned off the right click protections, but I do not know what size photo that you will get with this option.

enjoy

Edited by bbeck4x4 - September 15 2008 at 11:32pm
Family Portraits /Google trusted Photographer for Google Maps for Businesses
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 10:50pm
there will be 81 photos uploaded when they are all there, so check back later.

Brian
sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 11:10pm
Brian - can you send me the picture of myself with the whip cream all over my face???  I love the one of Kristen too!!! 

AWESOME PICTURES!!
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 11:15pm
pm sent

DeepFriedOprah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepFriedOprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 11:41pm
Brian,
Nice photos, my son is the kid in the blue "little surfer" shirt. I will have to get the image numbers and then ask you nicely to email me them, I am the person with the fabulous white and red striped DODGE hat.
"So, Just right in half? I have a very large one, Like 4" that I would like to frag, as well as a few smaller ones"
Cameron
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 11:47pm
sure no problem, I liked the grin he gave me.
DeepFriedOprah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepFriedOprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 11:58pm
Not suprised to see him at the water faucet, he is drawn to water. He can play in the sink for hoursLOL.
"So, Just right in half? I have a very large one, Like 4" that I would like to frag, as well as a few smaller ones"
Cameron
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 12:06am
that was me as a kid, no wonder that I can never keep my hands out of my tankBig%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic