FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sand CAUTION

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sand CAUTION
    Posted: August 02 2008 at 11:09pm
I went out to get sand today and after getting there I cant belive what I seen.  There was a full blown nudist camp there.  People out walking around and sun tanning in the buff.  All I can say is that is just wrong they cant take over where we all get sand from.  Now Im not a chruch person and I use to live in Spain where they have nude beaches so it wasnt a big shock to me but the others that went out with me there jaws hit the floor.  So take caution if you go out there because you never know what you just might see.
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 12:00am
hahahahahahaha. dont bring your children
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
Aspear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aspear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 9:54am
didja get sand anyway?
Must be an optional hallucination (some people unknowingly call this an optical illusion-Mike Savage

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 10:10am
Yeah I got the sand we really didnt see what was going on untill after when we were leaving and then is when we seen what was going on.  I was thinking wow thats a lot of people out here on a saturday I wonder why and now I know.
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 10:13am
That is a huge pro to using Utah oolitic sand!
dew2loud1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dew2loud1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 10:33am
but our tanks are already bare bottom....
RockStarFish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockStarFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 11:08am
Anyone up for a trip to get some sand?  LOL
Mike Sanches

Magna
john hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 11:27am
i am lets go Big%20smile
out with the large and in with the nano
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 11:30am
Its not what most of you guys are thinking of.  I would have to say that 90% of the people out there where old fat guys.  So put that in your mind before you go.
DeepFriedOprah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepFriedOprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by 1fishkeeper 1fishkeeper wrote:

Its not what most of you guys are thinking of.  I would have to say that 90% of the people out there where old fat guys.  So put that in your mind before you go.

So what your sayn is 10% are skinny young ladies?LOL I am ready.
"So, Just right in half? I have a very large one, Like 4" that I would like to frag, as well as a few smaller ones"
Cameron
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 1:11pm

Great. Now I am scarred for life.Dead

Mike

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by DeepFriedOprah DeepFriedOprah wrote:

Nope 9% skinny old men and 1% older women that I really didnt want to see in my life Shocked
DeepFriedOprah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepFriedOprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 1:41pm

Originally posted by DeepFriedOprah DeepFriedOprah wrote:

Nope 9% skinny old men and 1% older women that I really didnt want to see in my life Shocked

Well.... I try to be optomistic
"So, Just right in half? I have a very large one, Like 4" that I would like to frag, as well as a few smaller ones"
Cameron
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 2:48pm
I guess that is one way to look at it go there expecting the worst off and hope for the best.
Megan&Jason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megan&Jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 9:07pm
sorry that was my family reunion Hug

Red sea 650 and two 35g red sea

all for sale

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 9:30pm
Oh ok then its all good everyone no need to worry.  LOL
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2008 at 11:05pm
There is a huge difference between Nudi Magazines and Nudist beaches.  It has something to do the "st" at the end.  I think it means you must be frightning to look at to participate.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2008 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Will Spencer Will Spencer wrote:

There is a huge difference between Nudi Magazines and Nudist beaches.  It has something to do the "st" at the end.  I think it means you must be frightning to look at to participate.

You must be going to the wrong beaches! the Maui on is great Big%20smile although the 2 mile hike most likely detures the old people
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2008 at 10:41am
I don't need any sand but now I'm thinking of making a trip out there.

Anyone want to come along?  Deanna? Charisse? Tresa?  anyone?

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Kahuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kahuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2008 at 12:53pm
Adam you get your wife to come along and I'll bring mine.
We can play in the sand.Wink

Edited by Kahuna - August 04 2008 at 12:53pm
Cell 801 860-7333
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic