Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the sucking aquarium

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
mlmforsuccess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlmforsuccess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 10:02pm
i didn't like utah rock, i think that where it is harvested has the potential of many chemicals in it from the airport and areas for chemical testing.  i would prefer to pay to get the real stuff.  i have seen many people that seem to have success with utah rock and sand though.

Edited by mlmforsuccess - April 07 2008 at 10:03pm
KP Properties LLC, Real Estate Investor.
12G Nano
Chris, Provo
Cody Pearce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cody Pearce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:23am
I haven't read this thread, but heres my input.  A LFS needs to have some of the above, good location, selection, healthy live stock, service, and cost.  All of the LFS's have had their ups and downs with these, as it is just part of the business.  I know that a LFS will not last long if they do not keep most of these qualities up or they will go out of business whether people like them here or not.
90 gallon mixed reef
My fish swim naked.
shaddowwalk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaddowwalk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:57pm
Ok, so I voiced an opinion. Now there is a huge brew ha ha about it, but I didn't think anyone would take it so seriously. Maby if you knew where I was comming from, you yould know I'm just jerking arround. So to help explian myself, here is a friend to help me explain...me!

Edit: Removed link.

Edited by Shane H - April 08 2008 at 9:23pm
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 1:00pm
weird
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
jonafriendj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonafriendj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 1:08pm

WTF?

Pleasant Grove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonafriendj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 1:10pm
Oh yeah, and .... 
Originally posted by halforde halforde wrote:

OMG - they are breeding!
Pleasant Grove
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by jonafriendj jonafriendj wrote:

WTF?

Wheres The Fish??
Jonathan, what does that have to do with this thread?LOLLOL

DebBig%20smile

Edited by frednwilma1999 - April 08 2008 at 1:14pm
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonafriendj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 1:19pm

Want The Four minutes of my life I spent watching that lame video back! Haha... Yes... useless post, my bad Smile

Pleasant Grove
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by jonafriendj jonafriendj wrote:

Want The Four minutes of my life I spent watching that lame video back! Haha... Yes... useless post, my bad Smile  

You lasted 4 minutes?   Ha%20Ha   I only lasted 2!!

DebBig%20smile

Edited by frednwilma1999 - April 08 2008 at 1:23pm
jessedidthis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessedidthis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 1:54pm
shaddowwalk,

Don't feel too special. It just so happened that your barely coherent post turned into an actual discussion about local fish stores.

I have a video for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xs8HWN6UyE
Jesse Stewart
raggtags View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggtags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 9:08pm
wow i have heard some new info i never knew
i got devorsed???? i have been married for more than 30 years and loving it
and we never lots our shop we sold our share
the whole store has now been sold and will be relocating to a new larger location on state street where it will be an internet store only.

its been awhile since i last posted but it seemed like fun to post one more time  
801-955-5855
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by raggtags raggtags wrote:

wow i have heard some new info i never knew
i got devorsed???? i have been married for more than 30 years and loving it

and we never lots our shop we sold our share

the whole store has now been sold and will be relocating to a new larger location on state street where it will be an internet store only.

its been awhile since i last posted but it seemed like fun to post one more time  

Although you may not believe it, I am very happy to hear that you are not divorced......I was sad when I read this rumor.......

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 9:45pm

I'm glad to hear that Todd.  I was worried there for a minute, I didn't think it was true.  Tell Nae hi for us, I hope she is doing well.

DebBig%20smile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic