Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

EagleEyez Cuttle tank.. Pix 05/07

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 1:45am
Originally posted by Andreason Andreason wrote:

Wheres the Jaws theme song? It's the only thing missing!  Very awesome tank.  Big%20smile

Awesome until it shocks the living crap out out you......I had another minor leak out of this tank and as I tried to fix the problem, I got a little tickle from the surge protector......'I don't think it did its job', and I don't have time to fix the problem before leaving town tomorrow for work........so there is one powerhead in the tank, and an air bubbler......should at least keep everything alive until I get back on Sat night.....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 7:31am
That sucks Jerry. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Mike

Andreason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andreason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 11:56am
Jerry, please read my surge protector post.  I discussed your situation with the man and he patiently (and boringly) explained to me that surge protectors are not for what we think they are LOL  You can  get hurt (or die! Dead)  Mark can hook you up if you need help.  
Andreason's

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by Andreason Andreason wrote:

Jerry, please read my surge protector post.  I discussed your situation with the man and he patiently (and boringly) explained to me that surge protectors are not for what we think they are LOL  You can  get hurt (or die! Dead)  Mark can hook you up if you need help.  

I have been out of town, but now that I am back, I am more than willing to take his help......I actually have a few different plugs I need to switch out with GFI's, I have had the GFI's sitting here for almost six months, but after an incident earlier, I am more cautions about hooking them up myself......so if he want to just call me, and walk me through it, I would really appreciate it.....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2008 at 2:47pm

We've never had a problem with our koralias and have had them years. I honestly didn't know this was a problem... Is it a strong current it puts in the water???

I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
Andreason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andreason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 10:51am
Jerry I will have Mark call you tonight when he gets off work.  You two can set up a play date or whatever.....

Wendy
Andreason's

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 1:26pm
Things are going well with the little cuttlefish.....I would like to get a female now......here are some pictures

WMAS PAID SPONSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 1:57pm
Great pictures Jerry!

Mike

thathiep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thathiep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 4:31pm
Very cool!! I need to come see that in person.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 4:55pm
Definitely better in person!

Mike

Andreason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andreason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 6:22pm
Jerry he is darling. You did a good job with the photos too.  I will have to bring the boys by sometime to see him in person. 

Wendy
Andreason's

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2008 at 6:26pm
You can check out the Puppies too!

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2008 at 11:20pm
Puppies will be forsale at Sportmans this saturday, hopefully they will all be gone by sunday. Remember to mention the club when you come to get your puppy and you will get $50 off....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 9:02am
They should go fast!

Mike

cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2008 at 9:43am
sweet pictures!!! apparently he knows the hand that feeds him now
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 12:08pm
So the cuttle fish finally grabbed Lunch.......

WMAS PAID SPONSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 12:13pm
for those who don't know, Lunch is the nick-name we gave the lawnmower blenny that helped with the algea in the cuttle tank. I was too busy with work the day before yesterday, and didn't feed the cuttle. So last night about 20 minutes before I was going to feed him, he grabbed 'Lunch' the blenny. It was a good fight, and the cuttle came out a full winner. I got some pictures of the after math, and will try and get them up in the next couple days.....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 12:46pm
cool!!!
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 4:25pm
Sorry to hear about lunch. I would like to see pictures though.

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 2:28am
the pictures are pretty dark, but I will try and get some up tomorrow.....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic