Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14gallon nano picts. updated 10-30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Nano_Reefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 14gallon nano picts. updated 10-30
    Posted: January 30 2008 at 3:38pm
Well I have had my 14 gal. nano for just over 6 weeks now. It is doing very well so I thought I would share some photos.

As you can see it needs more life.

Edited by Nano_Reefer - October 30 2008 at 11:25pm
unixnum1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unixnum1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 3:44pm
I like it, you have a good start.
Sometimes it is amazing what happens if you just give an aquarium time to grow.
I had added some new things a year or so ago and was amazed about all of these polyps that would pop up on there own.
220G with 30G sump, SPS/LPS. RoboTank Controller.
=====================================

If life is a bowl of cherry's,
why am I always the stem?

Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2008 at 6:13pm
Thanks for posting the pictures. The tank is lookin good!

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 10:59pm
What tank and lighting do you have?

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 11:14pm
I have the Oceanic bio cube with the stock power compacts. It really is starting to sprout lots of coralline and is doing very well. 
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 11:17pm
I like the rockwork! coming along very nicely!
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by cl2ysta1 cl2ysta1 wrote:

I like the rockwork! coming along very nicely!

Thanks. The picts really do not show it well, but, the way I have the rocks set up makes a really nice cave.
As you can see, I need a lot more life in it also.
sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 9:45am
Nano looks awesome!!
TriggerHappy View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TriggerHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 11:03am
Very awesome set up for sure! Great job! Thumbs%20Up
210 gallon Mixed Reef
dustponds10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dustponds10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 1:06pm
nice set up. I like how tiny your clowns are.
ASM G-3
T-5 lighting
130 frag system
T-5 lighting
asm G-1x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2008 at 10:47am
My tank is going on 3 months now. I have added a few things to dress it up. I will post more picts when I get home, since now i have limited access to the net.
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2008 at 11:19am
man i love pictures!!!!
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
CrimsRayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrimsRayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2008 at 11:47am
Nice.
Did you change from PC lights?
How long have you had the clam and sps?
You'll have to let us know how they do.  I tried sps under PC but they didn't do so good long term and had to be moved.  I'm surprised you are even trying a clam under PC.  I've been cautious about getting another one after my last one died under MH.
"What we know from this hobby is too hard to share with the people who just want to look and not get wet." -Rioreefer

"The Puffer Girl"

Zoo freak :)

West Jordan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by CrimsRayne CrimsRayne wrote:

Nice.
You'll have to let us know how they do.  I tried sps under PC but they didn't do so good long term and had to be moved.  I'm surprised you are even trying a clam under PC.  I've been cautious about getting another one after my last one died under MH.

Sorry to get back to you days later, I am finally home from a long 5 day jaunt at work.
I have had the clam and sps for almost two weeks.  So far they are looking happy and my clam has attached itself where I put it. The sps has great polyp extension. I feed my tank phytoplankton and give it a 12 hour light cycle which I hope will be enough to sustain the life of the clam and sps. If things start going south I will have to spend more money and upgrade. (Please honey?)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 9:34pm
Here are some more of the pictures I promised.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 9:48pm
Beautiful! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Mike

superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 1:26pm
I love the purple firefish pic!  
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by superman1981 superman1981 wrote:

I love the purple firefish pic!  

It does look familiar, I have seen an avatar some where that looks similar. He He He!!!
CrimsRayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrimsRayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Nano_Reefer Nano_Reefer wrote:

Originally posted by CrimsRayne CrimsRayne wrote:

Nice.

Sorry to get back to you days later, I am finally home from a long 5 day jaunt at work.
I have had the clam and sps for almost two weeks.  So far they are looking happy and my clam has attached itself where I put it. The sps has great polyp extension. I feed my tank phytoplankton and give it a 12 hour light cycle which I hope will be enough to sustain the life of the clam and sps. If things start going south I will have to spend more money and upgrade. (Please honey?)

You will definitely have to keep us updated on how the clam and sps do.  They look good so far.  Clap
"What we know from this hobby is too hard to share with the people who just want to look and not get wet." -Rioreefer

"The Puffer Girl"

Zoo freak :)

West Jordan
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2008 at 4:40pm
hey want to come take some pics of my tank.......I cant believe the pictures.....they look great......best of luck....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic