Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14gallon nano picts. updated 10-30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Nano_Reefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2008 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by SSpargur SSpargur wrote:

Great nano, and awesome pictures!  I really enjoyed reading over the thread and seeing your progress.  Did you ever upgrade that to the 150w MH lighting or are you still running just the PCs?  Either way, great job with the clam in the nano.

I appreciate you taking the time to read about my progress. I haven't upgraded yet.  I am going to talk the family into buying me a good metal halide pendant for fathers day.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 10:51pm
Bump-ity

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2008 at 1:30am
This is my tank now, Still have the clam and he is doing great.

This next Picture is of my Clown and his two hosts.

Full tank shots.

Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2008 at 9:15am
Very nice! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Mike

dew2loud1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dew2loud1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2008 at 11:30am
very nice the sps seems to be doing well!
Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2008 at 10:45pm
that is a nice nano =) 

I'm still worried about setting up a small tank due to the sensitivity of water changes, adding anything etc.

any tips =)? are you just adding water from a bigger tank or?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2008 at 11:00am
Originally posted by NickinSandy NickinSandy wrote:

that is a nice nano =) 

I'm still worried about setting up a small tank due to the sensitivity of water changes, adding anything etc.

any tips =)? are you just adding water from a bigger tank or?

I just do a water change every two to three weeks. I have live rock and bioballs in the back filter along with the sponge that came with it. The only things I have had problems with are zoanthids. I do dose nano reef and reef snow.
john hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2008 at 5:05pm
now i am going to put my clam back in my nano and some birds nest
out with the large and in with the nano

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2008 at 12:19pm
Just Making sure I can Be Apart of the tour.
Aquaristnewbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquaristnewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2008 at 12:53pm
Just found this and it is looking great.  Just got a nano so it is some motivation for me to get some cool stuff in it.  I need t get some pictures up soon.  Mine has been up for about two weeks now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2008 at 1:09pm
What size?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2008 at 1:10pm
Cool, What size?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquaristnewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2008 at 1:19pm
It is a 12 gal JBJ nano.  Stock lighting.  Live rock and carbon in the back.  Right now it has a four striped damsel in it, condy, xenia, and a hard coral but I forgot what type it is.  So I am getting it socked slowly but hopefully soon it will look as nice as yours

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2008 at 11:04pm
The fourteen Gallon is still up and running strong.
The Clam is growing and doing well.
Here are some updated Pictures.
Enjoy.

Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2008 at 1:27am

Wow.  It looks great.  I love the clam.

DebBig smile

Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2008 at 12:11pm
Thanks, it has really grown and flourished in this tank. Alot of people didn't think it would make it.
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2008 at 6:06pm
It looks great!

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquaristnewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2008 at 6:11pm
looks great and i am still jealous.  I decided to go the softie approach in my twelve.  I posted new pics a bit ago.  It has really grown a lot
150 gallon Reef
Millcreek Utah

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic