Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

14gallon nano picts. updated 10-30

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
inthebeging View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthebeging Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:34pm
hello all. just dosed my tank. Still waiting for shipments from garf. they are pissing me off at the lackness of thier business attitude. Ie. not really being on top of customers and whats up with that video?
Show:90 gal,120lbs live rock,4 VHO's 2x250W Mh's. "lemondrop'nemo'shrimpy and bottomfeeder"...Sump:55 gal, undergravel filter,40lbs live rock,skimmer,culerpa,mangrove, and hang on filter.
Nano_Reefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by inthebeging inthebeging wrote:

hello all. just dosed my tank. Still waiting for shipments from garf. they are pissing me off at the lackness of thier business attitude. Ie. not really being on top of customers and whats up with that video?

You know you liked that video. And what the heck are you dosing your tank with already?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthebeging Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:41pm
i like your tank. jeleous as a matter of fact. It really is not that old either, patience is for budists. SPEND all your money now!!!!Shocked Dont tell my wife. im  in trouble for my spending habits on this new project!!CryLOLLOLLOL
Show:90 gal,120lbs live rock,4 VHO's 2x250W Mh's. "lemondrop'nemo'shrimpy and bottomfeeder"...Sump:55 gal, undergravel filter,40lbs live rock,skimmer,culerpa,mangrove, and hang on filter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthebeging Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:43pm
Salt and make up water. Tested it yesturday all looked fine. video was dumb but the blonde oh my god
MadReefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:53pm
I think the tank looks great.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthebeging Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:57pm
Ready to go buy a truck and trailer. hit the open road?  i am!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by MadReefer MadReefer wrote:

I think the tank looks great.

Thanks.
The Christmas rock was a little to big for my nano, so, we put it in my wifes 10gal. anemone tank. The little guys have been out all day.

By the way, can that rock develop more worms?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inthebeging Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 11:01pm
i got some rock. lots of worms, no coralline yet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 11:17pm
Here are some full Tank shots as requested. This tank was set up about two weeks before Christmas, thanks hon. She tells me that I was pretty sneaky in picking this as a gift. I ask why and she says "you picked a gift that just keeps on giving."  Two, three hundred dollars later, I guess I was sneaky. Don't let her fool you though, she likes it as much as I.Big%20smile

Head on view of my 14gal. nano.

some what of a front and side view.

A side view.

This is just a cool picture of some encrusting gorgonion.

CrimsRayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrimsRayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 11:24am
WOW that's awesome.
Thanks for the update.
"What we know from this hobby is too hard to share with the people who just want to look and not get wet." -Rioreefer

"The Puffer Girl"

Zoo freak :)

West Jordan
MadReefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 12:22pm
Very nice.
sumostorm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumostorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 2:50pm
What powerhead are you using in that pic?  Is it oscillating?
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 4:34pm
looks great

WMAS PAID SPONSOR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by sumostorm sumostorm wrote:

What powerhead are you using in that pic?  Is it oscillating?

it is 301 powerhead, no oscillation, I wish though.
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 8:26pm
Very nice!Thumbs%20Up Thanks for posting the pictures.

Mike

john hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 10:47pm
that is a great looking tank and i just got a clam for my 12g nano i hope it will do as well as your is if not then i have to do some remdeling in the 65g keep the picks comeing i just got a camara and now i need to figure out how to post some picks
out with the large and in with the nano

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2008 at 7:13am
John, take out a free PhotoBucket account. It works great for posting pictures here.

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nano_Reefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 8:16pm
Well  guys and gals, my 14 gallon has been up for 6 months now. The biggest problem I have had is zoapox that wiped out most of my zoos. I have some more growing and hope they will prosper. The clam has grown three quarters of an inch in three months, and if you have looked at the previous pictures you can see the growth of everything else.
I hope you enjoy.

The new clown really loves the frog spawn

A side veiw of the whole tank

Big sister is growing, little sister moved to another tank

The Candies are multiplying

Clam, still happy

Front veiw full shot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 10:58pm
Beautiful! Thanks for posting the pictures. They really are great!

Mike

SSpargur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSpargur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2008 at 11:41pm
Great nano, and awesome pictures!  I really enjoyed reading over the thread and seeing your progress.  Did you ever upgrade that to the 150w MH lighting or are you still running just the PCs?  Either way, great job with the clam in the nano.
Sean Spargur
West Valley, UT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic