Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOGO CONTEST

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 2:33pm

I say open to everyone, but hey I don't know.  Ask the presidency. 

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 2:46pm

I say anyone that takes the time to do some work for the club is welcome.  Member or not.  IMO

Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
reptoreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reptoreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2004 at 2:36am
reptoreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reptoreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2004 at 2:38am

I was gettin' bored and gave this logo business a whack... It's that sea star on roids

Night, Jason

Skyetone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2004 at 5:42pm
I will just give my warning that your system will flood, bulbs will burn out, and things will take continuous maintenance... get over it.

Magna
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2004 at 4:20pm
I think those starfish with capes are so cool. They are expensive though. Not sure if they're reef safe.
reptoreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reptoreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2004 at 1:11am

Yep, that's exactly why I had to draw it instead of showin' ya a pic.... So, can a "non-member" be involved?

Jason

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2004 at 9:17am
Originally posted by reptoreef reptoreef wrote:

So, can a "non-member" be involved?

Jason

Yep, should we use that drawing as an official entry?  Might as well, you can enter many times.

Adam

Kahuna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kahuna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2004 at 9:01am

Someone wanted shots of Starfish I thought, but I can't find the post. But here are a couple of my purple Linkia that came by the front of the tank this morning.

Cell 801 860-7333
Skyetone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2004 at 6:59pm
it was me... was hoping for full side pix..
I will just give my warning that your system will flood, bulbs will burn out, and things will take continuous maintenance... get over it.

Magna
Mickey5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickey5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2004 at 8:27pm
What do we do after we have made a logo???? should we just post it or send it to someone?
I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that is was all started by a mouse. -Walt Disney
www.savedisney.com
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2004 at 9:37pm

After you make an entry, then make another.  Really, we want some choices. You can ask Jake what he wants you to do with them, but I'm assuming he wants you to email them to him at [email protected]

Adam

Skyetone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2004 at 6:41am
I'm going to make a few logos soon. The due date was june right...

Magna
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2004 at 8:57am

The Due Date was set as next friday, May 7th.  However, I don't think we will be in a hurry to make that decision. The next pres meeting is in Mid May so make sure you have them in before that.

Adam

Skyetone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyetone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2004 at 5:11pm
how many entries have you had? alot or only a few?

Magna
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2004 at 10:24pm

I think we have like two entries.  I guess I'm going to have to do some reminding on an email.  But hey, good chances of winning.

Adam

Mickey5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickey5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2004 at 10:27pm
I have sent in 3 myself so there are at least 3 entries now.
I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing - that is was all started by a mouse. -Walt Disney
www.savedisney.com
dianatabor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianatabor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2004 at 10:38pm
Adam,
I was still thinking that the deadline was the June meeting, since that's what it says on the first page of this thread. If it's changed to the May meeting, you might want to edit that post to include the new deadline instead.
reptoreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reptoreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2004 at 12:01am

Here's an rough official entry...

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2004 at 10:02am

Diana,

If I said June meeting, then it is June meeting.  I guess I had the wrong month in mind and was confused.  I won't move the due date up, so if I said that somewhere, then that is it.

Adam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic