Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REEF TOUR PEOPLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 5:25pm
OK Brad, The IMAS group is headed your way!

Mike

jeffras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 5:26pm
Sorry to hear that. If any survive you can certainly have one.
Jeff Rasmussen

gizmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 5:26pm
Had close to 30. Pretty much all after 1pm. Not bad.

Jeff
SLC
Jeff, Kari, Nate
75g Pirate Tank

"No one is completely useless. They can always serve as a bad example."     Anonymous.
Corey Price View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corey Price Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 5:36pm
Over 30 here.  Much better than last year!
sjlopez39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjlopez39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 5:39pm
A little slow out here in Herriman. I thought I was gonna get skunked. At about 3:00 I had 2 adults and 1 very beautiful child stop. After the emotions subsided and I dryed my tears of happiness and I could finally speak I invited them in. Thanks for stopping by Usha and Trilok. You made our tour a hit.
Keep your hands and arms inside the tank and enjoy the ride!

Steve
ReefBones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 5:51pm
Ok .. Official count was 32 ... the exact same as last year .. LOL
140 gallon Reef
65 gallon Reef
55 gallon Aggressive

www.thesalttank.com

801-865-6074

"encourage other divers and sea enthusiasts to take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but bubbles"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 5:52pm
After the emotions subsided and I dryed my tears of happiness and I could finally speak I invited them in. Thanks for stopping by Usha and Trilok. You made our tour a hit.

LOL I'm glad someone came by Steve!

Mike

Edited by Mike Savage - October 06 2007 at 5:54pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by MrNewbie MrNewbie wrote:

send one to me, one of my clowns jumped at the begining and we found him a couple hours later looking like a clownfish potato chip behind the tank Cry

Sorry to hear that Robert.

Mike

EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 6:01pm
My last group just left......any others that show up now will still be welcome....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
shaggydoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaggydoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by jeffras jeffras wrote:

I have not had any two groups come at the same time. It is one right after the other. I have met one person that is not on the board (They should be soon) and I think I have helped a few people decide that t5ho is a great way to light a reef.  I started the day hoping that nobody would show. It has turned out to be pretty fun and I have met a bunch of really great people.

Everyone seemed to love my t5 setup as well. It was a good time for sure.
60g LPS Cube

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 6:25pm
I'm glad you had a good time Aaron. I sent some people your way.

Mike

tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 6:33pm
This is my first chance to actually sit down and look at the board. I have had people here nonstop and my feet are killing me...  Great turnout and the Idaho group just left.  It was great because I had small groups most of the time, so it was good to get to chat with everyone, but at one time there must of been 15 people here at once..  It's been a great day.
Thanks everyone who sent people my way..
Sukie,  Megan said you can't have Bentley  LOL  Maybe you can tend him...
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
ljbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 6:44pm
It's been slow here today.  I had 7 people really spread out through the day.  I guess I just live too far away from Mike.  Actually the real reason is I don't post here on the board much I just lurk and learn.  I'm glad that the tour went well for so many.   
Linda Spencer
West Jordan
From My little corner of the sea
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 6:47pm
This was a great experience...I am very glad I signed up for the tour....it was a good chance to clean up and push the moving aside for a little while...

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
raggtags View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raggtags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 7:59pm
wow we just had the last people leave we had over 60 plus kids
come by it was a great day
801-955-5855
sjlopez39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjlopez39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 8:00pm
Mike- Thanks for the support.
Linda- 7 people beats my 3. I'm considering going on the tour next year and if I do I will stop at your house.
Keep your hands and arms inside the tank and enjoy the ride!

Steve
WingNut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WingNut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 8:15pm
I really had alot of visitors. But I'm in a very convenient location. Hope everyone who made it by enjoyed themselves!
W. Nut
210 Gallon Reef with Fish
50 Gallon Sump/Refugium
ASM G-3 Skimmer
Korallin Calcium Reactor 1502
Barracuda Sequence Reeflo Pump
Lights.... Camera... Action
ljbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 10:32pm
Steve  -  You don't have to wait for another reef tour  when you're going to be in this end of the valley give me a call.   I also want to come to Herriman and see your setup.  I think that you are just west of my Mom in Riverton so it shouldn't be hard to find you.  Do you still make frags from your big fuzzy mushrooms?   I'd love to get some more for my new tank.
Linda Spencer
West Jordan
From My little corner of the sea
taylorwaldron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote taylorwaldron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2007 at 11:16pm
i had just three.. better than none!
www.taylorwaldron.com
Chuck Norris does not sleep, he waits.
Hyvä Suomi!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 12:14am
Originally posted by ljbs ljbs wrote:

It's been slow here today.  I had 7 people really spread out through the day.  I guess I just live too far away from Mike.  Actually the real reason is I don't post here on the board much I just lurk and learn.  I'm glad that the tour went well for so many.   

I'm surprised Linda. I know at least 3 groups said they were going to your house or already had been there.

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic