Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reef Tour 2007 Sign Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
ReefBones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 12:50pm
West side is kicking butt!!! keep up the good work Debbie!

Edited by thebutler4 - July 24 2007 at 12:51pm
140 gallon Reef
65 gallon Reef
55 gallon Aggressive

www.thesalttank.com

801-865-6074

"encourage other divers and sea enthusiasts to take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but bubbles"
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by thebutler4 thebutler4 wrote:

West side is kicking butt!!! keep up the good work Debbie!
Thanks Steve, I'm trying!! We've even got calls out to people we know that belong to the club but don't have internet right now!!

Come on Granstville, Magna, West Valley, West Jordan, Taylorsville, Kearns, Let's kick some reef tour butt!!!
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by jessejames jessejames wrote:

if there is anything you need that i can help with, i will be willing to help in anyway that i can (on the westside would be nice). I would like to be on the reef tour also but im not sure where i will be with my tank im going to start a transition between my 75 and a new 210 and im not sure where in that phase i will be in october

Umm excuse me mister... if we are going to be on the tour after our "heat" disaster you can be on with your new tank!!LOL You have all of August and September so get busy!!! I mean really, do you HAVE to go on a honeymoon? LOLLOLLOL,.  I'm just teasing you James, but it would be great to have you be part of the tour.
ReefBones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:13pm
I will hand cuff him to his tank so that he HAS to get it done before I release him ...But before I do .. he has to agree to be on the tour.
140 gallon Reef
65 gallon Reef
55 gallon Aggressive

www.thesalttank.com

801-865-6074

"encourage other divers and sea enthusiasts to take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but bubbles"
GARFVolunteer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GARFVolunteer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:19pm

A crew from Idaho is planning on coming this year!!!  I don't have to work and BSU is playing on Sunday.  Unless the most lovely and gracious Monica says something to the negative, I will be coming....

President Idaho Marine Aquarium Society
A fair and biased reef hobbyist
"How do you make poor people rich by making rich people poor" Rush Limbaugh on Obama taxes
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:49pm
You can sign me up.
Educate. Inspire. Conserve.

http://[email protected]
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 4:14pm

I will hand cuff him to his tank so that he HAS to get it done before I release him ...But before I do .. he has to agree to be on the tour.

Sounds good to me, but I don't know what the new wife will say about that one!!LOL
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by GARFVolunteer GARFVolunteer wrote:

A crew from Idaho is planning on coming this year!!!  I don't have to work and BSU is playing on Sunday.  Unless the most lovely and gracious Monica says something to the negative, I will be coming....

Excellent!

Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 4:17pm
Mike, you haven't signed up! I don't have a free phone to give you but I will give you a quarter for a pay phone!!!
ReefBones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by frednwilma1999 frednwilma1999 wrote:

Sounds good to me, but I don't know what the new wife will say about that one!!LOL

I will hand cuff him nude to his tank ....... could you think of a better way to spend your honeymoon?
140 gallon Reef
65 gallon Reef
55 gallon Aggressive

www.thesalttank.com

801-865-6074

Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 4:22pm

I will hand cuff him nude to his tank ....... could you think of a better way to spend your honeymoon?

LOLLOLLOLLOLMy anniversary is Oct 2nd. hint hintWinkWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 4:32pm

Mike, you haven't signed up! I don't have a free phone to give you but I will give you a quarter for a pay phone!!!

Matt has to be back in the Marines that day and if I am able to go back to work by then I will be on call 24/7 Ouch

Mike

ljbs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ljbs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 5:26pm
I'd love to add my name to the tour this year.  I thought Will had added it already.   My new tank is doing very well in spite of leaving it for two weeks with the guys at home and having it flooded twice with make up water.
Put me on the list for the west side.
Linda Spencer
West Jordan
From My little corner of the sea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 8:33pm
Sorry to hear of the flood Linda. I'm glad it is doing well in spite  of it all.

Mike

Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:37pm

Linda, Thank you for signing up for the tour!!! I am glad your tank is doing good

Edited by frednwilma1999 - July 24 2007 at 9:50pm
mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 3:06pm
I am lost in here, please tell me more about reef tour.

My questions:

1) Do we have a "sign up place" for member like me just want to see the other's tank? (unless some one want to see live rock and live sand in my tank Sleepy)
2) We can't visit every tank signed up in just one day, how do you manage it?
3) Where do we meet?
4) ...

Edited by mummy - July 25 2007 at 3:07pm
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 3:20pm

The reef tour is just like the "Parade of Homes". You get a packet with a list of all the participants, their address, description of their tank(s), etc. You can go to one or all depending on your schedule. The tour is self guided and open to everyone. No need to sign up if you're planning to visit homes, only if you plan to display your tank.

mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 3:23pm
Thanks Shane!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by mummy mummy wrote:

I am lost in here, please tell me more about reef tour.

My questions:

1) Do we have a "sign up place" for member like me just want to see the other's tank? (unless some one want to see live rock and live sand in my tank Sleepy)
2) We can't visit every tank signed up in just one day, how do you manage it?
3) Where do we meet?
4) ...

Another thing I would mention is we encourage the general public to attend. Members (of the board and the club) are welcome to visit any time. Just send a PM.

Mike

EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 3:47pm
So My neighbor and I are on the list now....I just helped a friend move a tank yesterday and maybe could talk him into the tour......He took over his father-in-laws tank....which was well nelected.....about two year with 4 water changes he still had the old-old bag of Oceanic salt...you know the one they stopped making a year and a half ago.....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic