Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Great Experance

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
tom- View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2003 at 11:39pm
I have to agree with everyone. Kris is a great help. But like Marcus says more SPS!!!!
Crazy Tarzan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazy Tarzan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 7:05am

I went to fish-4-u and found that kris was extremely helpful and nice answering all my questions and offering suggestions, and I plan on going back and purchasing some stuff from him soon.  He had a good selection of corals when I was in, not tons of sps, but better prices and more selection than other stores I have visited.  He is also very very supportive of the wmas which I find makes me more prone to provide him with business

I also have to say that from the sea is a nice store.  Rick actually made me a good deal on some stuff I purchased from him and is usually more than happy to shoot the breeze with any questions you have if there are no customers.

Diverdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diverdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 10:49am
Fish-4-U is a great store and Kris is the kind of LFS owner that we need more of. It is the only place to buy green chromis and not get raped on the price. They charge 2.99 and another LFS down the street from my house charges over $6. I know where I actually buy my most of my live stock, and it is not down the street, but all the way acorss the valley.

Rich
75 Gallon Reef
15 Gallon Reef
jbruse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbruse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 12:45pm

Ok I know this may be a stupid question but I keep hearing great things about Fish-4-U and I have never seen this sore where is it located?

-=J=-

DutchDude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DutchDude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2003 at 12:59pm
Fish For U

4010 S Highland Dr HOLLADAY, UT 84124-1617

(801) 274-0113

view map
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic