Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Join The Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Join The Presidency
    Posted: September 11 2006 at 6:30pm
For all of you who want to have some fun next year.....
Try running for the presidency.  I know that if Heil is re-elected he plans to keep the party going.  Plus you can partake in the presidency retreat...

Shane- I think this should be your new avatar and pres picture

Or this

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2006 at 6:40pm

Crap I hate it when that happens.  It shows in the preview but not in the final post.  Lets try this...

Adam

Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2006 at 10:57pm
Adam,

We are doing this again for sure. Check this photo.

Notice Marzena in the middle front - you can just barely see my son to her immediate right and my two daughters to her left.

Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2006 at 11:02pm
Why is Adam SCREAMING?

Rhine Lenhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhine Lenhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2006 at 11:07pm
Cause he just got cold water up his shorts...

55 Gal Reef.
30 Gal Fuge.

957-9197
2007 presidency
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 10:05am
What do you notice about these photos?

There are some people missing ...
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 10:07am
(I didn't wanna get my hair wet! Just got a new color and who knows what is in that water)
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 11:29am
Originally posted by Rhine Lenhart Rhine Lenhart wrote:

Cause he just got cold water up his shorts...

Yeah, now that I look at the expression on his face it is definitely a "cold water up the  shorts" look.

Summertop View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summertop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 2:17pm
I was missing...I wanted to...but...
===========

Shawn Winterbottom
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 2:48pm
Woohoo! It's no Rattlesnake Rapids, but it'll do. I think the look on Adam's face is the realization that the river he's in holds approximately the same amount of water as the new fish tank he's planning. Do we really run for the presidencly, or are we simply nominated? As always, I'm happy to help if I'm needed. I figure it's the only way I'll ever gain access to the top-secret "Presidency forum" where all the magic happens.
Educate. Inspire. Conserve.

http://[email protected]
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 3:20pm
Just to be clear, no funds from the club were used for Adam and Shane to go on this trip! They paid their own way, used their own gas and bought their own fritos!
sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 3:21pm
Was there beef jerky??  
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 4:51pm
Just to be clear, no funds from the club were used for Adam and Shane to go on this trip!

Club funds were used for beef jerky!
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 5:36pm
Beef or Deer? I'm not sure about those Idaho guys! They're cute but....
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 5:46pm
so what are the qualifications?

Family Portraits /Google trusted Photographer for Google Maps for Businesses
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 6:07pm
Originally posted by bbeck4x4 bbeck4x4 wrote:

so what are the qualifications?

An eagerness to be enthusuastically involved, and a schedule that allows you to participate in all WMAS functions is a definite plus. A general knowledge of reef tanks might come in handy too. Some folks have a unique skill that makes them especially attractive to fill a specific niche in the presidency. (i.e. Jake's mad web skills)
Educate. Inspire. Conserve.

http://[email protected]
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 8:22pm
Jamison summed that up pretty well.
Adam
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 9:09pm
Wow Jamison!

The club could use a PR guy in the presidency. I think that is the best summation of presidency qualifications yet.
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 12:10am
The only qualification Jamison missed is a willingness to admit to a certain level of nerdiness at least when it comes to fish stuff.
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2006 at 8:11am
no, not that!

when I told the lady who does our payroll, that I had a "fish" meeting to attend, she started chuckling and envisioned somthing to a AA meeting,  she said "hi I'm a fish nerd, and we have crabs"

Edited by bbeck4x4 - September 13 2006 at 8:12am
Family Portraits /Google trusted Photographer for Google Maps for Businesses
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic